Friday, May 17, 2013

Behind the Lens

Hello!

I'm Hanni.
I’m a wife, mother and friend. I believe my family and my friends are the best around and would be lost without every. single. one. of them. I love my God who continues to bless me. I love chocolate, staying up late, Pintrest and a hot cup of coco (emphasis on hot because let’s face it, a mother’s hot chocolate is never hot).
and of course… photography.

I LOVE everything about photography and to tell you the truth, I really had no idea that I would turn it into an exciting career! I really think that if it weren’t for my bestest friend, my great husband, I would have never recognized that I could actually turn my passion into a so called “job”. In addition to my husband helping me pursue this dream, my children, who are miracles in my life, made me realize that time goes by so quickly and I didn’t want ONE moment to pass by without capturing it on camera. Photography lets you capture those precious moments that will be gone with a snap of finger.

My intention is to have the pictures I take last a life time and although the moment is gone, I want the memories to be kept alive. I LOVE to capture a beautiful smile, a shy expression, the laughter of a child, the love between siblings and family members, and yes even tantrums. Aren’t some of the best pictures the ones you capture with a tear streaming down your child’s face because they just don’t want a camera in their face? I want to capture it all! My intention is to capture the “real you”! I love casual pictures where a child is in their “own world” or a family is having fun together…so many times I will just ask you to play around with each other and I will stand back and take some shots. I want to capture those “real” smiles that display YOU!

I am so grateful to be doing what I love…not many people can say they REALLY enjoy their job but I do…I really, really do!

I would say that my style is fun, sassy and full of attitude. I want to create not only a beautiful picture but a timeless piece of art that has a rich, colorful and classic feel. I would love to share my passion with you and your family. I tend to be a perfectionist which means I will give you the very best I have to offer and nothing less.

Thank you for looking at my work and please know that because I am a busy wife and mother, my session availability is limited. Please contact me to schedule your session either by email at fentonfotography@gmail.com or phone 970.778.2019.